So, its already almost the end of March and we are still in the process of deciding if we should stay here or come back as planned. Its a very hard decision to make as there are so many unknowns and its hard to determine God's will for us in this situation. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated.
One of the guys at my work offered to let us borrow an old car he has for as long as we need it. So that would be awesome if it works out! Hopefully then we can do some sight seeing.
Blair is going on a yacht trip tomorrow with his work as he is one of the top sales people, so that is really exciting!
I don't have much time to write anymore, so I'll give another update next week!
2 comments:
Hey, glad to hear things are still going so great for you guys!!!! Hopefully making your decision won't be too difficult. I'm so glad you guys have had the opportunity to be there in the first place!!!
Hey guys! Guess what, it might be spring!! Snow was melting this weekend, so everything's a mess. But who knows how long that will last. I hope you guys are able to make your decision. Your tickets are for when, July? At least you've got time. Miss you guys lots.
Love Pauline
Post a Comment