Saturday, March 31, 2007

Almost 4 months!

We have been here for almost four months now. That went by really fast! I think Blair and I are leaning towards coming back in July as planned, but nothing is for sure yet, so I'll keep you posted on what we have decided. We have a good opportunity to go to the mountains again, but we aren't sure what we will do after that.

It has been an interesting challenge trusting the Lord to lead us in the right direction, but we know He is faithful and will never leave us or lead us astray.

I put up a couple more pictures of Blair's yacht trip with his work group last weekend. This weekend coming up is Easter so we have the Friday and Monday off, which will be nice for us to have some quality time together. We want to go do something over the holidays as well, but not having a car limits us a bit.

Thanks to everyone who is praying for us and supporting us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Becca & Blair,
it's me, Mel! Your ex-college roomie from years ago...hopefully you remember. :o) I have been checking your blog faithfully to see how you are. It has been really neat "staying in touch" with your life this way! Anyway, just wanted to say hi and let you know I think of you often! Sounds like you are enjoying both married life and Australia! Keep in touch!
Love, Mel

Pauline McKone said...

Well, I was going to say it would be nice to have you guys back around here so we can visit every once in a while, but if you're going to the mountains again...I guess I'll have to wait until October... Hope the decision comes naturally and that God clearly shows you what he wants. Erin and Oakley moved in across the street from us today. (& baby-to-be) not us, but them, although we called QUinn's friend Nick yesterday for April Fool's and told him we were pregnant. It was pretty funny. Anyways, have a great week.