Blair and I are headed to Reno, Nevada on Sunday for a week to help out our boss with his booth at the FNAWS hunting show. We went to this show last year and had a great time. It is nice to have some time away and to see all the booths and the show.
Blair is finishing his first week working at a mill here in Vanderhoof. It is nice for him to have work for the next couple months. We will be running a black bear hunting camp for April and May so we are looking forward to that, as it will a new experience for us to have a bit more responsibility with the camp. It is also a new area and the first time I will be cooking at a black bear camp. We are very happy that God has provided us with lots of guiding work this year.
On a more personal note, we are about to become Aunt and Uncle for the first time! Blair's brother Chad and his wife Vanessa are going to have a baby here in the middle of February so we are all quite excited about that! We are also looking forward to my sister Rachel coming up in March to visit for a weekend.
That's it for now, I'll try and post a little more regularly on here when I can. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment