Well, it has been quite a while since I've updated this so I thought I should let you know what has been happening with us. We had a great season guiding up north and then from the middle of October till December 1st we had our first season of whitetail deer guiding. It went very well. Blair guided the two largest deer killed all season and I cooked out of the lodge. It was a great experience and we will be going back next year. We also have spring bear guiding lined up for next April and May so we are looking at a much fuller year of guiding. We will also be going to some of the major hunting shows down in the States around February.
Right now, we are in Vanderhoof, enjoying seeing all our friends and going to Prince George for sushi! I got a casual position at the senior's home in Vanderhoof as a food services worker so I am happy to have something to do and help pay the bills for the next few months until guiding starts again.
We are going to Calgary for Christmas this year to be with my family. My sister Rachel is back from Africa so this will be the first time in two years that our whole family is together.
We hope you have a very merry Christmas and wonderful New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment