Friday, July 24, Blair and I head up north to begin our guiding season again. Since Bryan sold his area, we are working for a new outfitter this year, called 5 Stone Outfitters. Although we will miss Bryan and all the people we worked with, we area also looking forward to meeting new people and seeing new area. We will be up north until the middle of October and then we come out for about a week and then we both head to Chetwynd for a month and a half to do some whitetail deer guiding till the end of November. It will be nice to have work guiding for that extra time.
We are planning on doing another sheep hunt this year at the end of August, so hopefully Blair will be able to get a big sheep this year. I also have a sheep tag and we both have goat tags, so we are hoping for better luck than last year. :)
We both are off work right now, we are just relaxing and doing some prep for leaving for the mountains. We went on a 5-day canoe trip at the beginning of July, which was awesome. I'm not sure if we will have internet in the mountains this year, we are hoping to, so I will try and update this when I can.
Hope you all have a great summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment