I have posted some Christmas photos below. Some are from skiing in Lake Louise and some are from our Born family reunion at SABC. We had a great time celebrating with family.
Friday, January 4, 2008
New Year; New Life
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am finding this New Year very exciting as our life is hopefully about to change quite drastically. NO, we are NOT pregnant! :) I have been accepted into Thompson Rivers University - Open Learning so I am starting to figure out which courses I need to take and will be registering for them very soon. Blair had a job interview on December 27th for this job as an insurance adjuster he has been applying for and he will be hearing back from the manager on January 7th to find out if he got the job or not. If he did, we will be moving to a new city as there are no positions here in Vanderhoof. We are looking forward to seeing where God is going to lead us and although moving can be a pain, I am excited to get involved in a church and maybe some sports as well. Blair's job (if he gets it) will be a new experience for him with lots of opportunities to gain more education and go further. This new year is bringing new beginnings for us we are excited about it! God is faithful and we know He will lead and guide us whatever happens.
I have posted some Christmas photos below. Some are from skiing in Lake Louise and some are from our Born family reunion at SABC. We had a great time celebrating with family.


Family dinner with Uncle Dave in Calgary.
Family Reunion at SABC
SABC
I have posted some Christmas photos below. Some are from skiing in Lake Louise and some are from our Born family reunion at SABC. We had a great time celebrating with family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment