Sunday, February 10, 2008

Moving to Vancouver!

So...I don't know if anyone actually reads this anymore as facebook has taken over the world, but I will keep updating it just in case! :)

Yes, Blair has got the job as an insurance adjuster in Vancouver, so we will be moving there at the end of February. We went down this weekend to find a place to rent and were able to secure a 1 bedroom apartment in downtown Vancouver, only minutes away from Blair's work! So we are very excited with how God has provided for us in that way. The rent is quite a bit more than Vanderhoof, but that is expected.

Blair starts his job March 3 and is very excited about the possibilites of this job. There is lots of opportunity to advance and learn more, which he is happy about. I will be continuing my studies and also looking for part time secretary work.

We are excited about exploring a new city and getting new experiences. We also don't mind that it is much warmer down there. :) It has been quite cold and snowy here in Vanderhoof and I am looking forward to spring coming.

Please keep praying for us that we will not let our plans get in the way of God's plans and that we will keep being open to Him. Thanks! :)

2 comments:

Danny and Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danny and Andrea said...

I still read your blog!! I find it difficult to imagine Blair living in Vancouver City, but I am really excited for you guys, it sounds like a neat opportunity. Southern BC is so wonderful, enjoy the ocean for me.
Andrea