It is crazy to think that we only have 12 days till we leave Adelaide! That 6 months went by really fast! We will be spending the next couple weeks packing, cleaning and seeing all the people we want to see yet before we go.
Blair is gone for 4 days on a road trip with his work and then this coming weekend we are going camping with our friends Anna and Goran. We are looking forward to spending a relaxing weekend with them before we leave.
It has been cold and rainy here lately, so we are looking forward to spending a couple weeks in tropical warm Queensland, lying on the beach. I'm hoping to get a good tan so that I actually look like I have been in Australia for 7 months!
Blair's jaw is healing really well so that is an answer to prayer. He should be able to start chewing in about 3 weeks. Right now we are just putting everything in the blender and mashing it up! It doesn't look very appetizing sometimes, but he said he tastes ok, so I think he will be able to manage for another 3 weeks.
Anyways, I think that is all for this week, but hopefully I will have some pictures to put up after our camping trip next weekend. Next weekend is also our 1 one year anniversay!! We have decided to celebrate it on our two week trip to Queensland by staying in a nice resort on an island for a couple days. Hopefully we will have enough money to do that! :)
Thanks for all your support, e-mails and prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment