Friday, February 9, 2007

JOBS


So I (Becca) got a job as a receptionist on Tuesday! I work for a sales company called EmCorp Solutions. They sell mobile phones for the company 3. Three (3) is a huge mobile phone company in Australia and other parts of the world.

So I am the receptionist and I do all the paperwork for the sales. It is a busy job and I have to be on the ball because I am responsible for making sure all the sales get activated and the phones get sent out to the customers.

I am pretty excited because it is a 9-5 Monday to Friday job and I really enjoy what I am doing. I get to go to Melbourne for a couple days to do some more intensive training at the head office.

Blair is doing really well in sales as well. He just recently got an award at a sales rally in Sydney for being in the top 10% of sales. He was 1 in 200 out of 3000 that got an award, so that is pretty good considering he has only been doing this for a month. He has the opportunity to have two promotions within the next 6 months. (The picture is of Blair on his trip to Sydney this past weekend)

So we are enjoying all this excitement and having all these new experiences. We are definantly getting the full Aussie experience!! :)

3 comments:

Pauline McKone said...

Hey Guys! Glad to hear that things are going well for you! Congrats on the job, Bec! It's Youth Alert this weekend. Scott is here and said hi to us from you. Hope you guys have an awesome time. We miss you lots. Can't wait to see more pictures, so keep them coming!

Karina said...

I'm glad to hear you got a job you enjoy, Becca. That's an answer to prayer. I'm glad you're enjoying what you're doing too, Blair. It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun and I think that's awesome! I love your pics too! Pretty sweet. Stay safe.

Amber said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you guys! Way to go on the jobs and everything!!! Keep this blog updated, we love hearing how you are doing!!!!