Just to quickly update you on our plans for the rest of the year, we are for sure going back to the mountains for July-October for a new outfitter. We are going on a stone sheep hunt again, so hopefully Blair can get a huge sheep this year! The rest of our plans are not finalized yet, so I'll let you know as soon as we confirm the details. We are really trying to focus more on guiding for most of the year. I have decided to quit university as Blair and I both feel we should head into the guide business together. I may take some business courses yet to learn more about running a business, bookkeeping, etc. We are very excited for the next year and are very thankful for God's faithfulness and blessings to us in providing work.
Below are some pictures from the show in Reno. I will try to get some more of those and from our time in Mexico up soon, but its not working right now, so I'll try later.
2 comments:
It's great to see what you're up to, Blair and Becca! All the best with the guiding next season. Thanks for posting!
It's great to see what you're up to, Blair and Becca! All the best with the guiding next season. Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment