Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Sorry for the long time without updating the blog, but there hasn't been much exciting happening lately. :) Blair's job is going quite well, he is taking Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day off, so that will be nice. I have two exams on January 10th, so I will only be taking Christmas Day off from school.

We leave for our trip to the States in about a month, so we are really looking forward to that. After we get back, I will be looking for part time work here in Vanderhoof and working on school part time. We are in the process of deciding if I will continue in my studies or not. We have been doing lots of praying and thinking about it, so we will see what happens in the next couple months. God has always been faithful in the past to show us where to go, so we know He will continue to lead us. It is frustrating at times as it does not feel that God is showing us a specific path, but we have concluded that if we are following His Word, He will be faithful to guide us.

I am hoping to join a ladies' bible study in the new year and am looking forward to the challenge and the in depth study of God's Word. I also play basketball with a group of ladies every Tuesday morning and have really enjoyed the exercise and the fellowship.

Blair and I will be staying here in Vanderhoof for Christmas this year as it is too much to try and see both families in such a short time. We are hoping to alternate families each year so that should work out well; although we will miss being with my family this year. We are looking forward to spending time with Blair's family on Christmas Eve, enjoying our own Christmas morning celebration and then heading to his extended family's gathering Christmas Day in the afternoon.

We wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I hope your Christmas went well. What are you studying again, Becca?