For our own personal hunt, Blair and I hiked like crazy for 15 days, lost some weight and only found one legal ram. Blair being the wonderful considerate man that he is let me shoot the first ram we saw. We were never able to find another one, but we are both pretty happy with the one I shot. It was a group effort as Blair spotted it and aged it, I shot it and Blair caped it out. It was a really great experience for both of us.
During this hunt we are on now, Blair guided a sheep hunter and they were able to shoot a great ram on the 4th day. They had to spend two nights on top of the mountain with no food, no sleeping bag and no tent in order to kill the ram. They are very happy to be back in camp with good food and a warm place to sleep! :)
Please continue to keep us in your prayers for safety and a successful hunting season.
No comments:
Post a Comment