Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May Long Weekend

Blair and I went camping on a lake a couple hours outside of Vanderhoof on the long weekend. It was great to just have some time for the two of us and we had the whole lake to ourselves! I caught my first fish and Blair caught about 6! We took Blair's canoe and spent most of our time fishing on the lake.

We are hoping to go canoeing quite a bit more before we leave for the mountains, which seems to get getting sooner! We start buying supplies on July 10, and then when we fly the supplies into the hunting camps, we will stay there for the season. So not very much time left! But we are really looking forward to it.

I will try and get some pictures up soon, but our computer is being really slow right now and I don't have the patience! :)

No comments: