Sorry for the long delay in writing. I will give you a quick summary of what has happened in our lives in the past month or so.
About the beginning of April, Blair and I began to realize that living in the big city and working in an office is not what we want to do with the rest of our lives. So we decided to move back to Vanderhoof for May and June and go back to the mountains for the middle of July - middle of October again this year. We are excited about being outdoors, doing something we love and maybe having a career in guiding. There are some really good opportunities that may be coming up for us in terms of guiding and possibly eventually owning our own guide outfitting area. We feel a career in that area would use our gifts better and also it would be something we love.
We want to travel some more and have a few more adventures before we settle down yet. We are looking forward to the next few years and where we will end up. Right now we are living in Vanderhoof and I am working on my school full time and Blair is working at a local mill.
We are not sure what God has in store for us, but we figure that He is going to use these experiences to teach us more about Himself and maybe prepare us for something more in the future.
That is all for now, but I will try to put regular updates on here for those who actually read it! :) I will try and get some pictures up soon too.
3 comments:
Hi Blair and Becca! I've been reading your blog from time to time, it's great to see what you are up to. All the best as you figure out what to do next!
Take care,
Sarah Kuhn
glad you are still blogging as i am still an active reader of your blog! very excited & blair and continuing in your adventure together! keep blogging!
love ya,
Melanie Haensel
sorry if that made no sense...meant to say "very excited for you & blair continuing..." i guess i must've been typing too fast. ha ha ha.
mel
Post a Comment