Monday, October 15, 2007

Last day of hunting season!

Today (October 15) is the last day of the hunting season up here in Northern BC! Blair and I will be flying out in three days I think. We have had a pretty good season, killing 9 animals and meeting some really awesome hunters this year. The weather has been cold and wet and over 50% of the animals died in the harsh winter last year, so we did pretty good considering those odds. We just had a 68 year old hunter these past few days and he is seriously tougher and a better hiker than most 50 year olds that come here! We have had a good time up here, but are looking forward to getting out and moving on to whatever the Lord has for us next.

Speaking of which....we will be buying a new car when we get back, but other than that, we aren't exactly sure what we will do. We are debating between going on a roadtrip or getting a place in Vanderhoof, working and saving up to do some of our own hunts, which would be super fun. I am going to start looking into getting my teaching degree..I am hoping to do a lot of it by correspondence so we can move around a little if we need to. We would appreciate prayer for us as we continue to make decisions regarding our future.

I put a few new photos on here, so enjoy! :)

No comments: