Thursday, July 10, 2008

Off for another adventure!

I can't believe it's time for us to go to the mountains again! We are buying supplies the next couple days and then we fly into the mountains on July 13 or 14. We are going in about 15 days early this year as Blair and I and a couple other guides will be scouting for a couple weeks. Then on August 1, Blair and I will be doing our own sheep hunt for 15 days, so we are really looking forward to that. After our sheep hunt we will be up there until the middle of October, so it is going to be a long season this year. We are hoping for warmer weather and better hunting this year.

This will be my third year going up and Blair's sixth! I can't believe how fast time flies. We are both very excited for this season. We are hoping to pursue a career in guiding when we get out and are hoping to go guide overseas somewhere. But we will see where God leads in that regards.

I will try and update at least once while we are up there as we have satelite internet at the base camp we are staying at.

This past weekend was Chad and Vanessa's wedding. Chad is Blair's older brother. Both Blair and I had the priviledge of being in their wedding party and we had a great time. It was a beautiful ceremony and a great reception. I have posted some pictures we took at their wedding below.

For those who want prayer requests here are a few:

-safety in the mountains as we are hiking
-wisdom for what to do after the season is over
-that we will take the opportunities to witness that come up

Thanks!











1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great photos of the wedding! You're beautiful, Becca. I hope your hunting and guiding trips are going well, take care!